Tuesday, January 25, 2011

End of the Week Cracked Wheat Pilaf

This simple and reasonably healtht effort is the result of my visits to Shiraz Grocery is that I end up picking up stuff, all sorts of stuff - pistachios, saffrons, dried fruit, tea and even odds and ends.
Yes, Mr Shiraz man and I are now good buddies, he always offers me persian recipe tips and in turn I tell him how to Indianize things so we have a happy relationship. He was even concerned about my coping with the cold weather given than we do not have such cold weather in India. Now, that is concern about a customer! Anyhow I digress...
Read more »

2 comments:

  1. I love wheat pilaf, but I never tried it with pistachios. But given the fact that I love pistachio, I guess it’s nothing wrong with this recipe. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by. I love nuts but pistachios in particular because of their bright vivid color.

    ReplyDelete